Terms & Conditions
1) Returns Policy:
(a) Please complete the online returns form for a RMA Number
(b) Ensure your returns number is enclosed within the delivery packaging.
(c) Securely pack items and seal the package. Remove any other delivery labels, address and return to:-
42 Hackwood Road
(d) Please note we cannot accept collect or postage-due return shipments nor can we accept liability for uninsured packages that are lost in transit. We strongly suggest that you return your package by registered or recorded delivery.
(e) Upon receipt of your return, we will promptly deal with it and process a credit against the original credit card account number used at the time of purchase, or in the case of payments by cheque, a company refund cheque will be issued.
(f) Merchandise may be returned for a refund or exchange for a period of 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Merchandise must be returned in new and re-saleable condition with the original packaging, accessories, guarantees and instructions and must be accompanied by a Returns Number.
(g) Returns that are not made as set out above will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
(h) THE ABOVE PROVISIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
2) Guarantee of Quality: We guarantee that all products featured on our web site are of the highest quality. Occasionally certain items may be unavailable at the last minute in which case we will inform you of the situation and where possible recommend a substitute. Because of the nature of the products a substitute is not always possible and will not be done without consultation.
3) Payment Options: We accept most major credit and debit cards (no minimum) and use a secure payment system, WorldPay.
4) Credit Card Security: We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. Credit card numbers are not held in clear text on our web site.
5) Delivery Methods & Times: We only despatch our products by UK couriers or UK 1st class post, to ensure that items are handled carefully! All items must be signed for. If you arrange for any goods to be delivered and not signed for, then we will not be responsible for any subsequent loss. With the exception of weekends, Christmas period and Bank Holidays, we aim to process your order as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Normally orders are despatched the next working day after your order is received, with delivery the following working day for UK orders. (Although we endevour to deliver within 3 days of receipt of purchase, please allow 10 days before contacting us, with regards the whereabouts of your goods.) Orders to other countries may take longer.
6) Delivery Charges: If appropriate, these are given as part of the checkout process.
7) Retention of Title: This remains with us until the goods are paid for in full.
8) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
9) Application of Value Added Tax (VAT): VAT is included in the costs.
10) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, with payment made through the secure payment gateway servers, you will receive two e-mails. An 'Order Confirmation' from us and a 'Transaction Authorised' receipt from the payment gateway.
11) Stock Levels: As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the web site are in stock and available at the time of ordering.
12) Confirmation of Despatch: Confirmation of despatch of orders will be sent by e-mail on despatch or shipment of all orders.
13) Invoices: Will be sent when goods are paid for in full.
14) Order Enquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any enquiries please contact us.
15) Multiple orders: For multiple orders please contact us separately.
16) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond our control.
17) Complaints: If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately. All complaints will be acknowledged within one working day. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer's statutory rights.
18) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
19) Web-site Disclaimer: All information provided on this web-site is subject to change without notice. We have made every effort to make this web-site helpful and accurate. However, due to the open nature of this web-site, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this web-site.